Latency in service checks

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Fri Feb 14 15:06:57 CET 2003

Hi jasmine

I have set service_reaper_frequency to 3 secs. Hope that latency doesnt
increase.
Yes, when i checked the latency, there were a lot of critical services.
But whats the solution. If there are a lot of problems, then if
something is resolved in between, then it wont show right results till a
long time.

Regards
Atul

--