Plugin Output

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Fri Feb 14 00:40:21 CET 2003

I know the size limit when writing to the command pipe, but why does the
same rule apply for plugins writing back to the daemon.  Why can't
nagios be modified to handle a larger response from the plugin?  Does
the same pipe limitation for external commands exist within the daemon?

Russell Scibetti

--
Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.