1)GOOD plugin documentation? 2)library issues.

Josh joshua at turquoise.net
Thu Feb 13 01:48:16 CET 2003

that link has never worked for me, but i seem to have problems with about every source forge page, from any computer
from any ISP.
call it a curse. also I had posted that one before I recieved the others, so we can all mellow out. Anyway, no it's fine
for me, the nagios docs tell you what exit status' mean what to nagios. Same deal, I made the post before recieving the
other replies. I found it hard to belive it was 'that east' as Jason put it. Figured there had to be more to it as all,
another fault of the wonderous human condition.a