reporting availability

Lane Williams willipl1 at jhuapl.edu
Wed Feb 12 21:12:32 CET 2003

You can modify the source of the avail.c and recompile.  Goto to line
629 and change the 'shour' from type hidden to type text in the html.
I've provided the altered code you can compare with the original and see
what needed to be done.  The capabality is already there, it just wasn't
provided.  My management was asking for the same thing you mentioned.

The variable to look for in the code is
'shour','smin','ssec','start_hour','start_minute','start_second', and
also the end time variables (replace s with e and start with end).

Lane