can see only docs - set up web interface problem

abune at exobrain.com abune at exobrain.com
Wed Feb 12 18:23:50 CET 2003

Hi!
I'm former user of NetSaint, now decided to move on to Nagios.
Looks like Nagios is OK ( I have e-mail notifications)
and looks like webpage is OK (can see documentation fine)
When I go to any item below Documentation, like
"Tactical overview" I got
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page
seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the
error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404
192.1.1.8
Wed Feb 12 12:12:40 2003
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
For my installation I used
 5355520 Mar 30  2002 nagios-1.0.tar
1771520 Feb 11 19:07 nagios-plugins-1.3.0-beta2.tar
Am I missing something? , like
nagios-plugins-extras
or
nagios-www ?
if so where I can get tar files for these two ?
Is there any difference that I use Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) ?
To set up web interface I followed instructions on doc page
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installweb.html
Thanks for help a ton,
Andris