Bandwidth Utilization using check_snmp

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Feb 12 14:59:04 CET 2003

Oh!!! Thats the problem, I think but can it be correct in the coming
version. Can't we remove the first few characters and then record the
query. Also there is one more problem. When the query returns the data, it
is a counter not an exact value. So how can we enable warning for this
type because here we have to substract the two values and then divide it
by that much of time interval and then supply it to the chechcommand.cfg.

I am working on this issue. If I get any solution then i will mail it, if
you have then pls give it to me.

Regards,

Atul Shrivastava

--