Bandwidth Utilization using check_snmp

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Wed Feb 12 05:32:58 CET 2003

Hello All,

I am trying to monitor the Bandwidth Utilization for all the interfaces for rotuers. I am able to get the counters for the InOctets and OutOctets (./check_snmp -H IP -C community -o .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10.1 -w 25:1000 -c 15:1000) But when I give the -w and -c option then the interface is showing SNMP OK - 32 continuously and doesn't showing the bandwidth used. Actually I require the diffenence the between the two counter values at some time interval so that i can make a table for this for further use.
Has anyone done some work on that, pls tell me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services