Notifications

Jamie jamie at bclnz.net
Wed Feb 12 04:45:48 CET 2003

Hi,

If anyone is having problems with nagios emailing notifications, with part
of the info section missing (typically anything following the % sign about
packet loss), then make the following changes to misccommands.cfg:
change /usr/bin/printf "blah blah.. to /bin/echo -e "blah blah...

This has been frustrating me for a while. I think other nagiosers have had
the same problem in the past....

Perhaps this should change in the sample configs?

peace.

jamie