Dans Guardian - Proxy Flitering Software

Alexi alexicas at copextel.com.cu
Tue Feb 11 23:17:54 CET 2003

Robert,
Recently we have installed Nagios like excellent and free software for
monitoring our net. We have three (3) proxy-cache with Squid installed, and
gives us error HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request  too, when we try to check service
with check_http plugin. Now I am checking Squid with check_tcp -H
$HOSTADDRESS$ -p 3128 and gives me good result. I will revise to see if I
can discover the cause of this failure. But, with Apache port 80 the plugin
check_http works good.
greetings,

Alexi Castro
Network Manager Engineer