Division by zero error in Win2K.

Patrick Benson (TT) patrick.benson at tradingtechnologies.com
Tue Feb 11 18:36:32 CET 2003

I have been upgrading several Win2K and NT4 servers from PNSClient version
1.0.6.2 to version 1.0.7.1. Out of thirty upgrades, one system is now
generating a "Division by zero" application error every five minutes, and it
sites NSClient as the source with an Event ID: 2. The original install was
uneventful, and uninstalling and reinstalling the PNSClient did not help.
The MS knowledge base was a bust as to what might be causing this.

Has anyone had a similar experience, or knows of a fix? Please let me know.
Thanks!