removing host from schedule downtime?

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Tue Feb 11 16:37:43 CET 2003

On the left side menu, click on Downtime.  That gives you a list of all
hosts and services scheduled for a downtime.  Click on the recycle bin
icon for the item you want to take out of a downtime.

You have to do this by first clicking on Downtime.  If you go to the
particular service or host and click on the recycle bin logo next to the
comment (at the bottom), it only removes the comment, not the downtime.

Maybe as a feature request for the UI, since when you view an
acknowledged service/host, the list of options on the right includes a
"Remove Problem Acknowledgement" link.  Maybe services/hosts in a
downtime should have a "Remove Scheduled Downtime" link in the command list.

Russell Scibetti

Jasmine wrote:

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.