How to Implement SMS Alert

Michael Hüttig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Tue Feb 11 08:37:17 CET 2003

Am Dienstag, 11. Februar 2003 02:32 schrieb bernie liwanag:
> Hello to all!
>
> Anyone can help me on where to find the exact details
> on how to implement the SMS Alert using a nokia gsm
> phone (specifically 6150 model). Thanks a lot!
>
> Bernie

Hi Bernie,
i'm using yaps-0.96 which is working fine with the commands explained in the
faq-section, i defined escalations, so the first notifications go out via email, when state is critical a longer time, then they go out via sms.
Another nice sms-tool is sms-client.2.08y

Greets

Michael