How to export "Service Status Details For All Hosts" to a Webserver?

Anonymous Writer hidden at invalid
Tue Feb 11 00:36:37 CET 2003

Hi folks,

i am searching for a way to export the view of " Service Status Details
For All Hosts " from the Monitoring Menue: Serive Detail to a static html
page on our Webserver. Our Nagios server resides at our office an the
webserver is located in a Colocation some miles away.

So i seeked the whole archive for a script or something else to export
scheduled every minute the current state of our hosts and their services.

Any ideas?

greetings

M. Gaffke