Q: time-saving tricks for Service Dependencies?

Jamie jamie at bclnz.net
Mon Feb 10 22:22:33 CET 2003

Hi Jim,

"..In short:  I'd like to take advantage of this time-saving feature, but I
don't want to end up creating logic where a vast selection of services are
dependent on one particular service being up or down.."

-Excuse me for stating the obvious, but I guess that depends whether logic
reflects reality or not...(Hmm. begin debate: "Is Reality logic? - Or is
Logic reality?" ;-)

Aren't service dependencies de-coupled from host dependencies?

jamie