check_nt plugins

Burnson, Richard rburnson at cps.k12.il.us
Mon Feb 10 17:05:44 CET 2003

The check_nt plugin does not return any text stating critical or not.  What
you need to look at is the return value.  After you run the plugin from the
command line, enter the command "echo $?" to see what the exit value was.  A
0 is OK, a 1 is Warning a 2 is critical and -1 is unkown.  Here's an
example:

 [libexec]# ./check_nt -H x.x.x.x -v CPULOAD -l 15,8,9
CPU Load (15 min. 5%)
[libexec]# echo $?
0
[libexec]# ./check_nt -H x.x.x.x -v CPULOAD -l 15,2,9
CPU Load (15 min. 5%)
[libexec]# echo $?
1
[libexec]# ./check_nt -H x.x.x.x -v CPULOAD -l 15,2,3
CPU Load (15 min. 5%)
[libexec]# echo $?
2

HTH,