(no subject)

Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés rau at rieder.net.py
Mon Feb 10 15:48:20 CET 2003

Hi,

I have moved the images from share/images/logos directory to another
location so I dont get the interrogation marks in the statusmap.

The statusmap is much more readble now but I still get the borderlines from
the images (that dont appear). Is it possible to get rid of this lines so I
can a cleaner statusmap ? I looked at the configuration files and didnt find
anything, perhaps I should touch the code... The Layout method that I use is
Circular marked up.

Thanks in advance.

Raul