How do I beautify my status map, by drawing? is there a tool I can use like saintmap for netsaint

Ackim Chisha ackim at coppernet.zm
Sat Feb 8 11:41:23 CET 2003

Hello all,

Am new to Nagios but so far my nagios works fine and I can monitor
services on my hosts.
I however have a problem with trying to beautify the statusmap. I find
supplying coordinates rather a tedius job.

Is there a tool for drawing like saintmap for netsaint? I would like to
draw my hosts so I can see how they are interconnected to the root
parent on my backbone.

I will appreciate any help.

Regards,
Ackim