workstations

Sat Feb 8 02:48:05 CET 2003

Dear Sir,

Monitoring workstations sounds like a wonderful idea if you can identify
application performance problems by asking a workstation based agent
to report on

<flight_of_fancy>
  network delay
  server processing time
  workstation resources within acceptable limits
</flight_of_fancy>

Are you, or anyone able to do this ?

What is that you monitor on workstations ?

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 08:18:47AM -0600, Potter, G M (Greg) wrote:
> We watch our workstations.  It is helpful to know if your users
> are having a problem before you get the call.  Often I can be in the
> office of a client with a down workstation and fix the problem before
> they know they have one.  That improves PR and customer satisfaction.
>
> Greg

Thank you,

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft