member character limit in hostgroups.cfg

Burnson, Richard rburnson at cps.k12.il.us
Fri Feb 7 23:49:59 CET 2003

I've run into this a couple of times in the past, but most recently when I
went to upgrade from Nagios 1.0b3 to nagios1.0(final) it puked on a
similarly large wildcard service definition.  I ended up having to
re-install beta 3.  Unfortunately I haven't had much time to troubleshoot,
but I plan on building another server to test on in this next week.  I
thought you would at least like to know you're not alone.

Richard