cgi help on Nagios 1.0

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Fri Feb 7 15:35:34 CET 2003

Remove the .htaccess file from etc/ and html/ and move it to the sbin/ directory. That should give you access.

Regards, Thomas

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.