Compaq Insight Manager plugin v0.1 available

Thomas Nilsen Thomas.Nilsen at roxar.com
Fri Feb 7 14:37:24 CET 2003

Hope this might be of interest to other Compaq server owners...

I've modified Craig Cook's Big Brother script to work with Nagios. This is a pre release, which we are using in our production environment.

It can be downloaded from http://home.broadpark.no/~tnilsen-1/check_cpqim.sh for the time being. I will put some docs together for it as well, but it will do for now.

Any problems, please email me on thomas.nilsen at roxar.com or thomas.nilsen at doc-s.co.uk.

Things to do:

Timeout settings
Command line options needs to be improved.
Warning and Critical Level options (is currently using CPQ Agent levels and/or hard coded levels from the script).

Regards,
Thomas Nilsen
Svg Support
Tel: +47 51 81 01 30 - Mob: +47 916 98 229

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Roxar Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.