Stupid question..sorry

Brian Lemm zimplton at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:09:39 CET 2003

I just installed Nagios and ran the config script to migrate my netsaint
hosts.cfg file to the multitude of files for Nagios.  What is happening now
though is that the computers I have set up for service monitoring are
working fine but the servers that just have check_ping running are all
coming up with Host not found (IP address).  I can ping the IP address from
the command line and if I run check_ping from the command line it works.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for the help