Web-command to reload config

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Tue Feb 4 16:53:45 CET 2003

You don't need to stop and start Nagios to reload the configs.  You can
HUP the nagios process (which is what the init script does when you tell
nagios to "reload").  There is no option to do this from the UI, but the
restart would also cause a reload of the configs, if they have no errors
in them.

Russell

Aleksey Domorad wrote:

> Reload Config == stop + start