permissions

Pawel Wojnicki wojnicki at asw.waw.pl
Tue Feb 4 13:48:06 CET 2003

How can I gain access to the commands in the cgi's?  Every time I try to
issue a command i get this:

Error: Could not open command file '/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd'
for update!
The permissions on the external command file and/or directory may be
incorrect. Read the FAQs on how to setup proper permissions.
An error occurred while attempting to commit your command for processing.

Don't these lines in the cgi.cfg take care of this (for all authenticated
users)?
authorized_for_all_service_commands=*
authorized_for_all_host_commands=*

Pawel