HTML

Rasmus Plewe rplewe at hpce.nec.com
Mon Feb 3 23:44:08 CET 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 03:46:22PM -0600, Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com wrote:

> Does this e-mail look like HTML?  Just wondering, it might be your e-mail
> client (this e-mail should be plain text).

It is.

> I don't recall too many
> messages on the list that looked like it was formatted HTML, but I've been
> lurking more lately, so I could have missed some.

I do recall. I could add my year-long obwervation about the
correlation of HTML mail/news posting and the... competence of the
poster. But that would be starting a flame war, and there are a lot of
exceptions to both sides.

Now to something completely different:

> |         |           "Nicholas P. Bernstein"      |
> |         |           <nickbernstein at sbcglobal.net>|
> |         |           Sent by:                     |
[...]

I'm the first to acknowledge good ASCII art. Yours is not.

Now back to Nagios. Please? Preferably in plain text...

Rasmus
--
In the beginning was The Word and The Word was