Five Subdirectories problem..only Four?

Brendon Caligari brendon at iwg.info
Mon Feb 3 15:51:21 CET 2003

Same happened to me until I noticed the notice given at the end of the
configure script :(

 make all
    - Build the application

  make install
     - This installs the main program, CGIs, and HTML files

  make install-init
     - This installs the init script in /etc/rc.d/init.d

  make install-commandmode
     - This installs and configures permissions on the
       directory for holding the external command file

  make install-config
     - This installs *SAMPLE* config files in /usr/local/nagios/etc
       You'll have to modify these sample files before you can
       use Nagios.  Read the HTML documentation for more info
       on doing this.  Pay particular attention to the docs on
       object configuration files, as they determine what/how
       things get monitored!