maximum site size

Lou Anschuetz lou at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 3 13:46:31 CET 2003

A general word of appreciation first. I'm running this from
a Sun and testing many different functions and all work well.
Nice job!

Two quick questions:

1) My site will eventually be up to about 1100 hosts using various
plugin tests. Is anyone else running anything near to that size?
If so, what is the cycle run time? Some of my system administrators
believe it will fall over and/or take days. I'm not convinced
that this is the case :)

2) On several of the services I have full notification enabled
on both mail and epager. The contacts get paged on outages and
e-mail on recoveries (not both on both as configured). I'm
open to theories as to what my error is.

Lou Anschuetz, lou at ece.cmu.edu
Network Manager, ECE Department, CMU
412-512-6052