check_nt plugin

Pawel Wojnicki wojnicki at asw.waw.pl
Mon Feb 3 11:22:28 CET 2003

Here's my problem:
I downloaded and installed nsclient for NT
Copied the "check_nt" plugin to the libexec directory
Added the necessary lines to "commands.cfg" and "services.cfg" to monitor
the cpu load on my 2k server - nagios starts with no errors
But when I lok at "service problems" in Nagios it shows: CRITICAL (Return
code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing)

It's probably something about downloading some kind of libraries and
recompiling the plugins again - right?

Pawel.