Notifications question

Marek Dohojda marek.dohojda at linksys.com
Sat Feb 1 01:22:10 CET 2003

Hello everyone

First of all, I am terribly sorry if this has been asked before.  I looked
through the archive and couldn't find the answer I was looking for.  I of
course read the TFM and read the FAQ.  Which is not to say I am not just
deaf/blind/stupid (hey it's Friday).

That said.

Nagios works great for me for everything except for one detail.  It seems to
only want to notified based on the hostgroup and not services or even
escelations.

That is to say if a server is a member of a hostgroup, but I am calling a
service to another contactgroup.  The only people who get the notifications
are the people who belong to the hostgroup definition.... I can't seem to
make service contact get anything.

Hope I am clear.

Thank you all!