Plugins and other utilities

Chris Hammond chris at bluecobras.com
Sat Dec 27 17:23:51 CET 2003

Hi all,

I am working on creating a database of plugins and other utilities.
This database will hopefully bring together all the contributions to our
favorite monitoring program.

My question, what information would you consider necessary to make the
database userfull?

The obvious are Plugin Name, Plugin Description, Link.
Author and version could also be.  Version would require the ability of
the author to update it.  I am learning everything that is required as I
go so I do not know how hard that will be.

There will be the ability to submit plugins for inclusion into the
database.  I want this to be a really useful tool for the users of
Nagios.

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris Hammond