Performance Monitoring in Nagios

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Wed Dec 24 15:24:44 CET 2003

The latest release of nagiosplug (1.4alpha) includes more performance data,
but is currently in a proprietary format. The plan is to create a tool which
can then extract the perfdata and draw graphs, but that part has not been
done yet.

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.