Quirky issues - ditto (earn $100)

Ric Moseley ric at nkn.net
Wed Dec 24 15:13:05 CET 2003

I have this same issue with hosts and services that I have notifications
turned on in the config files for the host/services but they show in the web
interface that they are turned off.  They were once off but if you turn them
on after the fact the only way to turn them back on is via the web
interface.  I have 5000+ services (distributed system) and I can do it
through the web (it takes too long)

I have $100 (payable via paypal) for anyone who can solve this problem for
me.

Thanks.

Ric.

  _____