check_http 404 error

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at canada.com
Mon Dec 22 16:49:48 CET 2003

I have a related problem that may require a new plugin (and maybe
someone has already invented it ;) ... is it possible to have
check_http only do a HEAD request instead of a full GET?  I don't
want to fetch the page, I just want to know the HTTP status code of
the result.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at teledyn.com>
www.teledyn.com/mt - www.teledyn.com - sbp.teledyn.com