NSCA Distributed Server

Jeff Engstrom Jeff.Engstrom at fortix.net
Wed Dec 17 22:28:00 CET 2003

Marc,

	First and foremost, Thanks for the response!

	I was unable to locate anything strange when I did a tail -f
/var/log/messages on either machine.

	Thanks for the heads up on the command_check_interval setting.  That
was there for testing and I forgot to change it back.

	I'm not sure why the oscp_command is not executing on the
distributed server when the configuration tells it to execute??

	One strange thing to note though...  If I run the script manually
from the distributed server it connects for 10secs and then times out.  This
is the output of /var/log/messages on the central server...
		Dec 17 13:20:44 nsca[6650]: Handling the connection...
		Dec 17 13:20:54 nsca[6650]: End of connection...

Thanks again!
Jeff