check_http 404 error

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Dec 17 17:59:07 CET 2003

The commands _might_ not be the same. In the host definition, is address
set to 'is0618' or the IP of the machine or something else entirely? You
should also be able to get more information out of your httpd
error/access logs. They should indicate what exactly the plugin is
requesting on your server and hopefully why your httpd daemon is
directing it to the wrong place. With the little information we have to
work with, I suspect that it's a Host-Header mismatch issue, especially
since you're using -H instead of -I. If you're checking virtually hosted
sites, your best bet is to use -I, -H and  then -u if you need that
level of detail.

--
Marc