Scheduled downtime

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 23:02:33 CET 2003

Peter,

There is currently no way to schedule recurring downtime for a host. To get
around this, make a timeperiod that excludes 5am to, say, 5:10am (depending
on how long you don't want to check the services on that host) and apply
that timeperiod to the service checks on that host.

Greg

At 07:45 AM 16/12/2003, Arzamendi, Peter wrote:
>I have a server that reboots every morning at 5:00am. Is there a way I
>can set the scheduled host downtime to repeat every day for that host at
>the time?
>
>Pete
>

>Peter Arzamendi
>Fiskars Brands, Inc.

>::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when
>reporting any issue.
>::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

=================================
Greg Vickers
Computer Systems Officer
Student Support and Systems,