Trends empty

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Sat Dec 13 10:56:40 CET 2003

For hosts that are up and problem free, nagios never actually has to execute
a host check, thus no log entries get created.  Try running the host trend
again and set "First assumed state" to either "Current State or "Host Up".
Use the same solution if you try Host Availability reports and they show as
100% undertermined.

news:8714300.1071271747 at cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu...