check_nt FILEAGE problem

Michal.Mazurek at avon.com Michal.Mazurek at avon.com
Tue Dec 9 11:50:54 CET 2003

Hi

I can't make ./check_nt -v FILEAGE to work

when using
check_nt (nagios-plugins 1.3.0-alpha1) 1.1.1.1 I'm getting "Could not parse
arguments" comment

when using
check_nt (nagios-plugins 1.3.1) 1.7.2.3 I'm getting a number for example
1070966662 and "Date: %d-%m-%Y %I:%M:%S %p" arguments don't help

Would you please tell me what can I do to make it work correctly. I read
manuals but I still standing in the same place.

Thanks
Michal Mazurek