missing: statusmap.cgi

Patrick Webster pwebster at ausgeo.com.au
Tue Dec 9 06:55:32 CET 2003

Hi all,

I have nagios up and running, however I get a 404 when clicking on the
'Status Map' link.

The statusmap.c file was in the tar archive when I originally compiled
nagios, and the cgi directory has statuswml.cgi / statuswrl.cgi, but
statusmap.cgi is nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know what happened? I'm running Nagios 1.1 with the latest
plug-ins.

Thanks.

-Patrick