Help CGI configuration

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at incallusb.com
Sat Dec 6 00:05:28 CET 2003

Hello,

So far everything is going well while compiling and installing Nagios on
RedHat 9.
I followed the instructions from the documentation...

For some reason I got only four directories in my /usr/local/nagios
directory.
bin/
sbin/
share/
var/

I don't have the directory etc/, but anyways I was able to continue with
the installation.

I am facing problems to execute the CGI files. I am getting an error
"404 Object not found".
In the documentation it says that I should have ScriptAlias before the
Alias.

In my httpd.conf, the Alias comes first and then the ScriptAlias. So I
dont know do I have to change the setup of my httpd.conf.

Can somebody please show me the correct path.... Your help will be
highly appreciated..

Thanks

Regards
Nitesh