check_mssql

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 4 17:55:23 CET 2003

This link looks particularly pertinent --

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:jc8f2nsUaMUJ:dbforums.com/arch/126/
2003/5/797601+return+code+141&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

That thread indicates that 141 might be caused by some part of the
script receiving a SIGPIPE.
Have you tried running the command as the nagios user? I know you said
you've run it manually but it is important to try running it as nagios
if you haven't. Adding 'set -x' near the top (but after the #!/bin/sh)
should help indicate where the failure lies.

--
Marc