Can't start nagios with apache on solaris 8

jason jchambers at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 3 20:51:51 CET 2003

Try adding the trailing /
http://photon/nagios/

Jason.
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Downs" <john.downs at labs.gte.com>
To: <Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: [Nagios-users] Can't start nagios with apache on solaris 8

A simple question for you nagios gurus.

I just installed/configured apache 1.3.28 and nagios 1.1. I followed the
nagios installation
instructions (and triple checked them).  When I try to access nagios as
described in the
"setting up the web interface" using http://photon/nagios.  I get the 404
Not found page.

The server is running because I can access the docs directory for apache or
where ever
I point it to. I followed all the default installation except the
nagios-user; I put my login.

Is this an apache problem or a nagios problem?

Thank you
-john