(no subject)

Miljan Markus cumm at pen.eiu.edu
Wed Dec 3 18:22:15 CET 2003

I am having trouble receiving notification when a service check fails
for some host. I have done the following:
-enabled notifications in nagios.cfg
-enabled notifications for the hosts and the services in hosts.cfg and
services.cfg
-there is no scheduled downtime
-flapping is disabled
-notification period is 24x7, in hosts.cfg, services.cfg and
contacts.cfg
-notification interval is set to 2 hours for hosts and services
-in contacts.cfg, I specified the e-mail address where notifications
should be sent
-all options for notification are enabled, both for services and hosts,
so wucr and dur
-I am a member of every contact group

I think that I checked all the filters that need to be passed in order
for notifications to be sent out, but I could be wrong. Did I miss
anything? Please help. Thanks,

Miljan