Excluding hosts from hostgroups?

Alex Moundalexis alexm at dctd.saic.com
Wed Dec 3 16:31:43 CET 2003

I could set up host checks, except that it isn't as practical with the
quantity of nodes. As well, there are other service checks that must be
run on the entire host group. These rogue (and blatantly irritating)
machines would be a handful of nodes among dozens that would be omitted
from a particular check.

I see it as additional granularity.

I'll make it work, regardless. Was just curious if the idea had been
proposed before.

- A