Performance data in 1.4 alpha?

Andre Bergei andre.bergei at ementor.no
Wed Dec 3 15:54:15 CET 2003

Hi  group.

I'm trying to find out if the nagios plugins support performance data, and from a post at the
devel list it says that the 1.4 branch will have support;

 http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5440700 <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5440700>

I've just compiled the nagios-plugins-1.4.0alpha1.tar.gz and tried out the check_ping and check_snmp plugins,
but the $PERFDATA$ macro is still empty. I have the "process_performance_data" option enabled in my services template.

Can anyone confirm if the alpha release (non cvs version) plugins got support for performance?

/andré