SMS messaging

Anders Holm anders.holm at elivefree.net
Tue Dec 2 17:41:51 CET 2003

Hi Al.

Just a slight correction/clarification here, since this confused me a
tad bit initially.

I work with supporting a SMS gateway software, so I come across a number
of protocols used for SMS. What confused me was what I thought initially
to be a typo, but alas no it wasn't. OTOH, SNPP is a protocol for
pagers, and not for SMS. The most common protocol I see for SMS is a
protocol named SMPP.

Just so people are aware of what they'll be getting, I mean... ;)

//Anders//