Monito fore "100 requests currently being processed"

Manfred Gnädig rp40265 at rp-plus.de
Tue Dec 2 11:30:49 CET 2003

Hallo,
I like to monitor my Apache Server Status “
 requests currently being
processed”

If there is les then “100 requests” it shell be OK
If there is exactly (ore more) “100 requests” it shell be -> Warning ore
CRITICAL

How can I do this?

I know how to do something like this:
# /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -H www.myServer.com -u
/server-status -s "100 requests"
HTTP CRITICAL: string not found

But I have to change “HTTP CRITICAL” with “OK”  !

Ore maybe you have another Id to monitor the “
 requests currently being
processed”?
Maybe there is another method to make a Statistic fore “requests
currently being processed”
Where I can see by witch day and time the Server was doing how many
“currently requests”?

If somebody can help me, I will be very happy.

Thanks and mutch greatings
Manfred