Notifications have stopped.

João Paulo jpmb2 at rjnet.com.br
Mon Dec 1 21:27:19 CET 2003

I have recently made a script to send SMS when nagios alarms. It
worked for about a week, and then suddenly stopped working. I´ve
checked every configuration I made to Nagios and they are all
correct. After debugging, I´ve come down to the conclusion that
nagios has really stopped notifying when a host goes down, because
the notification log does not include "notify-by-email", as it used
to.
Can anyone tell me what could be wrong... or what are all the
parameters needed for the notification to work correctly.

Thanks in advance!!

João Paulo