Drop down service list

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Fri Aug 29 00:19:55 CEST 2003

There's a dynamic version available at:
http://apan.sourceforge.net/ (look in the downloads section)

"Grouplist is a small hack that will show all hostgroups in a 'treewiev' in
the left frame in Nagios web-interface."
The small cgi script automatically reflects any new configs added to your
.CFG files without additional HTMl editing.

news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0308281133020.23804-100000 at calcutta.sghosh.org...