displaying status of service in statusmap.cgi

Dan Barber danb at mojolin.com
Thu Aug 28 15:35:36 CEST 2003

Hello,

Perhaps a simple question, but I couldn't find any reference in the docs
or mailing list archives.

I have the statusmap up and working.  It displays an icon with the status
of the host as green or red.  The problem is, the icon will display green
even if its primary service (smtp or http) is down.  I know that the
service status is displayed on the mouse-over, but I would like it to
change color if the primary service is down,  perhaps to yellow denoting
that connectivity is good, but a service is down.

Any help?

Thanks,

Dan